This page contains information for existing CLE-sponsored, student-run organizations. If you wish to form a student group, visit Student Leadership and Involvement for more information. If you would like CLE to sponsor your organization, you must first secure a CLE faculty adviser.
Registering, Re-registering, and Funding:
- Please review CLE-specific policies and procedures in our Student-Run Organization Guidelines document.
- For information on the re-registration process, additional funding opportunities, training, policies, and your organization’s HopkinsGroups page, please visit the Leadership Engagement and Experiential Development office.
- Complete your organization’s mid-year report by the last day of fall semester classes.
- Complete your organization’s year-end report by the last day of spring semester classes.
- Use our Student Group Budget Request Template when crafting your organization’s annual budget request.
Hosting Events and Making Purchases:
- Need to reserve a room, purchase marketing materials, or order catering for an event? Complete a purchase request.
- Would you like us to help promote your event via our website, social media, and email distribution list? Complete this form.
- Visit the Event Planning Guide for assistance and guidelines regarding hosting on-campus events.