- Early Decision I: November 1
- Early Decision II: January 2
- Regular Decision: January 2
- Transfer: March 1
- View the most up-to-date undergraduate admissions deadlines and requirements on the Johns Hopkins Undergraduate Admissions website.
Full-time Graduate Programs
- The Engineering Application is open for submission.
- Apply now for Spring, Summer, or Fall 2024 start terms.
- Deadlines to apply vary by department and degree program. Visit Application Deadlines for a chart listing all deadlines by degree program and learn how to submit your application.
- Find your full-time degree program using the Resource Finder by selecting the appropriate Level of Study (full-time master’s or doctoral degree), then visit the program’s website to view specific requirements by degree program.
Part-time and Online Graduate Programs
- Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals’ part-time graduate programs offer rolling admissions, allowing you to apply to our online, part-time programs at any time throughout the year.
- View the Engineering for Professionals Academic Calendar for more information on deadlines and course registration dates.
- We offer three start dates: in the fall (August), spring (January), and summer (June).
Learn about the undergraduate admissions process, campus visits, and engineering majors and minors.
Full-time Graduate Admissions
Explore graduate degree options, application requirements, and information for international applicants and start your application today.
Part-time and Online Graduate Admissions
Our Engineering for Professionals programs are designed to make it convenient for working professionals to earn a graduate degree.