- Early Decision I: November 1, 2021
- Early Decision II: January 3, 2022
- Regular Decision: January 3, 2022
- Transfer: March 1, 2022
- View the most up-to-date undergraduate admissions deadlines and requirements on the Johns Hopkins Undergraduate Admissions website.
Full-time Graduate Programs
- The Engineering Application (EN 2021-2022) is open for submission
- Apply now for Spring 2022, Summer 2022, and Fall 2022 start terms.
- Graduate application deadlines and requirements may vary by degree program/department and you need to check the appropriate department’s website for information specific to the program to which you are applying.
Part-time and Online Graduate Programs
- Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals’ part-time graduate programs offer rolling admissions, allowing you to apply to our online, part-time programs at any time throughout the year.
- View the Engineering for Professionals Academic Calendar for more information on deadlines and course registration dates.
- We offer three start dates: in the fall (August), spring (January), and summer (June).
Learn about the undergraduate admissions process, campus visits, and engineering majors and minors.
Full-time Graduate Admissions
Explore graduate degree options, application requirements, and information for international applicants and start your application today.
Part-time and Online Graduate Admissions
Our Engineering for Professionals programs are designed to make it convenient for working professionals to earn a graduate degree.