Before applying to the Doctor of Engineering program at Johns Hopkins University, please review the following requirements.
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Significant professional experience
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and master’s degree programs
- Statement of purpose
- A research proposal (please see our guidelines for the preparation of your proposal)
- Names of potential Whiting School of Engineering advisors
- Letter of support from the selected (non-JHU) co-advisor/employer
- Co-advisor’s resume or CV
- Two additional letters of recommendation
To be accepted into the DEng program, applicants must receive approval from their primary advisor at the Whiting School of Engineering and the Doctor of Engineering Oversight Committee.
For full consideration, please apply by the following dates:
Click Here to Apply
- Summer: January 1
- Spring: July 1