Before applying to the Doctor of Engineering program at Johns Hopkins University, please review the following requirements.
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Significant professional experience
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and master’s degree programs
- Statement of purpose
- Proposal giving an overview of the project, names of potential Whiting School of Engineering advisors, and a presentation of previous projects and/or research successes
- Letter of support from the selected (non-JHU) co-advisor/employer
- Co-advisor’s resume or CV
- Two additional letters of recommendation
To be accepted into the DEng program, applicants must receive approval from their primary advisor at the Whiting School of Engineering and the Doctor of Engineering Oversight Committee.
For full consideration, please apply by the following dates:
Click Here to Apply
- Summer: January 1
- Spring: July 1