The Doctor of Engineering program is administered by the Doctor of Engineering Oversight Committee whose responsibilities include evaluating applications and monitoring student progress. Its members are world-renowned experts representing multiple fields in engineering and applied science.
, Professor, Applied Mathematics and Statistics (Chair of the Doctor of Engineering Oversight Committee)
- John J. Boland, Professor Emeritus, Environmental Health and Engineering
- Amy C. Foster, Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Howard Katz, Professor, Materials Science and Engineering
- Leslie Tung, Professor, Biomedical Engineering
- Benjamin W. Schafer, Professor, Civil Engineering
- Russell H. Taylor, Professor, Computer Science