Our Engineering Application is now open for submission for Fall 2021 Admissions.

Please note each degree program has their own unique deadline and specific criteria. Visit our Degree Programs to find your program of interest.

For information pertaining to applications to the part-time/online master’s degree and certificate programs offered through the Whiting School’s Engineering for Professionals program, visit Engineering for Professionals.

General Application Requirements

Learn more about the general application requirements for Johns Hopkins Engineering's full-time graduate programs.

Information for International Students

Learn more about additional requirements for international students: credential evaluations, English proficiency requirements, and financial support documentation.

Combined/Concurrent Degree Students

Learn more about how to apply as a concurrent/combined degree student for approved combined programs.

Internal Graduate Applicants

An Internal Graduate Applicant is a currently enrolled Johns Hopkins University graduate student who seeks to be admitted into a second degree program, is transferring into another JHU program or department and plans to abandon their current program, or a current Johns Hopkins University PhD student who wishes to have a master’s degree conferred.

Visiting Graduate Students and Scholars

Learn how to apply as a visiting graduate and review policies for visiting graduate students and scholars.

Contact Graduate Admissions

If you have questions about graduate education and the admissions process at Johns Hopkins Engineering, get in touch.

Office of Engineering Graduate Admissions