Start your Engineering Application at any time. Apply now for summer and fall 2024 start terms. Application deadlines and requirements vary by degree program. All application materials are due in the application at the time of submission; updated or replacement materials are not accepted via email.
Visit Engineering for Professionals for part-time/online master’s degrees and certificate programs offered in the Whiting School of Engineering.
To apply, please contact the department you are interested in to begin the process for coursework or research. The host department/faculty advisor will create a letter of invitation outlining the admissions agreement.
Begin the online application by selecting the correct application for your start term and degree program.
- Select Non-Degree
- Select the appropriation Non-Degree Status:
- Visiting Graduate Student: Enrolled as a graduate student at another institution; Primarily here for coursework.Will be charged an application fee.
- Visiting Graduate Scholar: Enrolled as a graduate student at another institution; Primarily here for research.Application fee will be automatically waived.
- Visiting Non-Degree Learner: Not enrolled at another institution; Eligible for coursework only (not research). Will be charged an application fee.
- Upload a copy of the unofficial transcript from the school in which you are currently enrolled (does not apply to non-degree visiting learners).
- Upload a copy of the signed letter of invitation.
- Upload any additional documents as required by the department.
- Please notify the department that you have submitted your application.