Skip to main content

Submitting Final Documents

If admitted, you will be required to submit your official final documents directly to our office. Please wait until the degree(s) have been conferred before sending official transcripts. We do accept and greatly encourage electronic transcripts sent directly to us from your institution. All transcripts should be sent to

Delays in receiving these documents may prevent registration in your first or future terms. Please contact the Graduate Engineering Admissions Office for more information. If your transcripts are not issued in English then the original language and English translation are required and must be from a professional third party service through

Back to top