We Are Looking for New Graduate Students!
We welcome the opportunity to review your graduate application for possible admission to our graduate programs, as our professors will be seeking graduate students for the fall semester. See below for application information, frequently asked questions, and testimonials from current graduate students.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Letters of recommendation (3).
- Transcripts. Unofficial transcripts can be used for your application. Official transcripts will be required once you are admitted.
- GRE scores – See information below under Frequently Asked Questions.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores – Required for international students unless your native language is English or you have graduated with a degree from a University in most English-speaking countries.
- Our institution code for GRE scores is 4655 and our code for TOEFL scores is C559.
For those affected by the coronavirus: Follow this link for an interim solution to completing the TOEFLs/IELTS this cycle until the coronavirus issue is resolved. Follow this link for an FAQ from the JHU Office of International Services regarding the coronavirus situation.
If after viewing the webpages and links above and not finding an answer to your question, you can request additional information:
The application process is handled through the university’s online graduate student application. There you will find instructions for applying for graduate degree programs for both foreign and domestic students. Any questions you have may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.