- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation (2)
- Transcripts. Unofficial transcripts can be used for your application. Official transcripts will be required once you are admitted.
- GRE Scores – Required for the MSE application. Not required for the PhD application.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores – Required for international students unless your native language is English or you have graduated with a degree from a university in most English-speaking countries.
- Our institution code for GRE scores is 4655 and our code for TOEFL scores is C559.
|Degree Type||Due Date||2023 Admission|
|PhD||December 15, 2023||Fall Admission|
|PhD||October 15, 2023||Spring Admission|
|MSE||December 15, 2023||Fall Admission|
|BS/MSE||December 15, 2023||Fall Admission|
|MSE||October 15, 2023||Spring Admission|
|BS/MSE||October 15, 2023||Spring Admission|
All application documents must be provided in English (either the original or a translation of the original documents). If you are unable to secure translations in English, we recommend that you contactWorld Education Services.
Demonstrated proficiency in English (required for all students whose native language is not English) through either one of the following options