Our International Partnerships
Tsinghua JHU-BME Dual Degree MS Program
The program allows students to earn graduate degrees from both Johns Hopkins’ top-ranked Department of Biomedical Engineering and Tsinghua University, the world’s No. 1 engineering school in Beijing, China.
Vietnam Scholarship Program
Hopkins Engineering also recently entered into a partnership with a Hanoi-based scholarship program, Vingroup Science and Technology Program, to bring talented students from Vietnam to Hopkins’ Homewood campus to pursue graduate degree programs.
Our International Collaborators
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne – EPFL (Switzerland)
- India Institute of Technology – Bombay (India)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Korea University
- Nanjing University (China)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- Shanghai Jia Tong University (China)
- Technical University of Denmark (Denmark)
- Technical University of Munich (Germany)
- Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Israel)
- Universidad Carlos III (Spain)
- US-Japan Digital Innovation Hub
- VinAcademy (Vietnam)
- Pembroke College and Pembroke-King’s College – Cambridge (U.K.)
Undergraduate International Opportunities
Learn more about international opportunities for undergraduates— including summer travel fellowships and traveling with student groups.
Explore Hopkins Engineering’s Exchange Programs with partner universities. Consult the Office of Study Abroad to find out about undergraduate and graduate student exchange programs.
Looking for More Information?
For details about all of Hopkins Engineering’s international initiatives, please contact: