Publications: James West
- Li, Jing, Zhiren Zhu, Lichen Fang, Shu Guo, Ugur Erturun, Zeyu Zhu, James E. West, Somnath Ghosh, and Sung Hoon Kang. “Analytical, numerical, and experimental studies of viscoelastic effects on the performance of soft piezoelectric nanocomposites.” Nanoscale 9, no. 37 (2017): 14215-14228.
- McCollum, Eric D., Daniel E. Park, Nora L. Watson, W. Chris Buck, Charatdao Bunthi, Akash Devendra, Bernard E. Ebruke et al. “Listening panel agreement and characteristics of lung sounds digitally recorded from children aged 1–59 months enrolled in the Pneumonia Etiology Research for Child Health (PERCH) case–control study.” BMJ open respiratory research4, no. 1 (2017): e000193.
- McCollum, E. D., D. E. Park, N. Watson, C. Focht, C. Bunthi, B. E. Ebruke, M. Elhilali et al. “Digitally Recorded Lung Sounds And Mortality Among Children 1-59 Months Old With Pneumonia In The Pneumonia Etiology Research For Child Health Study.” In AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE, vol. 195. 25 BROADWAY, 18 FL, NEW YORK, NY 10004 USA: AMER THORACIC SOC, 2017.
- Mendat, Daniel R., James E. West, Sudarshan Ramenahalli, Ernst Niebur, and Andreas G. Andreou. “Audio-Visual beamforming with the Eigenmike microphone array an omni-camera and cognitive auditory features.” In Information Sciences and Systems (CISS), 2017 51st Annual Conference on, pp. 1-4. IEEE, 2017.
- Ireland, R. M., T. Jones, H. Li, H. Jang, J. E. West, and H. E. Katz. “Statically Charged Electret Polymers as Solid, Nonvolatile Gates Encapsulating and Tuning Polymer Thermoelectric Parameters.” ACS Energy Letters 1, no. 3 (2016): 612-617.
- Park, D. E., N. Watson, W. C. Buck, C. Bunthi, A. Devendra, B. E. Ebruke, M. Elhilali et al. “The Characteristics And Reliability Of Pediatric Digital Lung Sound Examinations In Six African And Asian Countries Participating In The Pneumonia Etiology Research For Child Health (perch) Project.” Am J Respir Crit Care Med 193 (2016): A3043.
- Zhang, Shengzhao, Gang Li, Ling Lin, and Jing Zhao. “Optimization of a digital lock-in algorithm with a square-wave reference for frequency-divided multi-channel sensor signal detection.” Review of Scientific Instruments 87, no. 8 (2016): 085102.
- Silva, Pubudu Madhawa, Thrasyvoulos N. Pappas, Joshua Atkins, and James E. West. “Perceiving graphical and pictorial information via hearing and touch.” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia 18, no. 12 (2016): 2432-2445.
- Kumjae Shin, Junsik Jeon, James Edward West, and Wonkyu Moon. “A Micro-Machined Microphone Based on a Combination of Electret and Field-Effect Transistor” Sensors 2015, 15
- R. M. Ireland, T. Jones, J. E. West, and H. E. Katz “Statically Charged Electret Polymers as Solid, Nonvolatile Gates Encapsulating and Tuning Polymer Thermoelectric Parameters” submitted to Adv. Materials
- Atkins, Joshua, and James E. West. “Spatial Audio and Room Acoustics.” In Acoustics, Information, and Communication, pp. 3-13. Springer, Cham, 2015.
- Reinhard, Lerch, and James E. West. “Acoustical Society of America Gold Medal: Gerhard M. Sessler.” The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 137, no. 4 (2015): 2353-2356.