Johns Hopkins-Wide Resources
JHU Coronavirus Response Information: Resources and communications for the JHU community about prevention, health and safety, resumption of on-campus activities, FAQs, and more.
- University messages: communications sent to the entire JHU community related to COVID-19.
Advancing Understanding of the Novel Coronavirus: The Coronavirus Resource Center provides the JHU community and the public with information about the spread of COVID-19, including interactive maps, expert insights, current JHU research, and more.
Immigration-related FAQs for Students, Postdocs, and Faculty: Office of International Services immigration and visa information.
- Additional Information: Revised Fall 2020 Guidance for F-1 Students
What To Do If You Are Sick
- For JHU Students: Resources from Student Health and Well-Being, including public health guidance, mental health resources, and information on insurance access.
- For JHU Employees: Resources for faculty and staff who are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, as well as general public health guidance on staying healthy and preventing the spread of illness.
Information for Students and Postdoctoral Fellows
For Current Undergraduates
- Resumption of On-campus Activities/Student Services (Undergraduate)
- Academic Resources/Information (Undergraduate)
- Taking Courses Remotely: Tips for students about taking courses remotely, developed by the Center for Educational Resources.
- Spring 2021: Undergraduate Grading & Other Academic Policies FAQ
- General Information (Undergraduate)
For Current Graduate Students and/or Postdoctoral Fellows
- Student Services (Graduate)
- General Information (Graduate and Postdocs)
- Graduate Student & Postdoctoral Fellow FAQs for Homewood-based programs
- Travel/Immigration Issues (Graduate and Postdocs)
If you have been affected by COVID-19 travel and/or immigration restrictions, email:
For Prospective/Newly Admitted WSE Graduate Students/Postdoctoral Fellows
- Travel/Immigration Issues:
If you are concerned about delays by COVID-19 travel and/or immigration restrictions, send an email to [email protected] for more information on flexible options for enrollment for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Travel/Immigration Issues (Prospective/newly admitted postdoctoral fellows): If you are concerned about delays by COVID-19 travel and/or immigration restrictions, email:
Information for Faculty and/or Staff
- Teaching Resources and Policies
- WSE Remote Teaching FAQS for Faculty: Guidance on all aspects of teaching
- WSE Instructional Studio Guide
- Undergraduate Grading FAQs for Homewood Instructors
- Keep Teaching @ JHU: Information to help prepare all course instructors for remote teaching.
- Teaching Remotely: Resources to support instructors in teaching their courses online.
- Working Remotely
- University Operations and Finance FAQs: Overview of university operations, health and safety measures and policies, and more.
WSE Remote Work Resource Guide (JHED required)
General Information: Undergraduate Student FAQ
Grading and Other Academic Policies:
– Spring 2021: Undergraduate Grading & Other Academic Policies FAQ (Updated March 5, 2021)
– Fall 2020: Undergraduate Grading & Other Academic Policies FAQ (Updated September 22, 2020)
– Spring 2020: Undergraduate Grading & Other Academic Policies FAQ (Updated April 15, 2020)