Drop-in Office Hours for Students
- Monday: 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm EST
- Thursday: 10:30 am – 12pm, 1 pm – 4 pm EST
Click Schedule Appointment
Choose ” AMS Career Advising…”
Choose your reason for appointment, then day and time.
- Monday: 1 pm – 4 pm, EST
- Tuesday: 11 am – 5 pm EST
- Wednesday: 9 am – 12 pm, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm EST
- Friday: 10:30 am – 12pm, 1pm – 4 pm EST
You can schedule a one-on -one appointment to meet/talk with your Life Design Educator/Career Advisor.
Life Design Educator/Career Advisor’s available appointment times are view-able in Handshake.
Advisor is available to talk with you about how to:
- Design your life and PAVE your path
- Write a resume, cover letter, and other professional communication
- Explore careers and course offerings,
- Navigate the job/internship search process
- Prepare for career fairs, interviews, and networking
- Work through the graduate school application process
- Negotiation skills and much more!
How to Schedule a Career Advising
appointment for AMS Department
- log on to Handshake, click “Career Center,” then “Appointments”
- Choose reason for appointment
- Choose “Homewood: AMS Career Advising…” Then choose your day and time
- You can only schedule online 24 hours in advance
- appointments are 30 minutes in length
- Schedule 2 appointments back to back for career designing, mock interviews, or if you have multiple needs to address
- You can only schedule 2 appointments at a time in the system
- A detailed guide on making appointments can be found here