Schedule Appointments on Handshake
schedule a one-on -one appointment to meet/talk with your Career advisor.
Advisor’s available appointment times are viewable in Handshake.
Advisor is available to talk with you about how to:
- Write a resume, cover letter, and other
- Explore careers and course offerings,
- Navigate the job/internship search process
- Prepare for career fairs, interviews, and
- Work through the graduate school application
- And much more!
How to Schedule a Career Advising
appointment for AMS Department
- Choose Homewood: AMS CAreer Advising
- You can only schedule online 24 hours in advance
- appointments are 30 minutes in length
- Schedule 2 appointments back to back for career designing, mock interviews, or if you have multiple needs to address
- You can only schedule 2 appointments at a time in the system
- A detailed guide on making appointments can be found here