Below are the program requirements in a nutshell:
- A two-day orientation program will precede the first Fall semester of enrollment.
- EN.553.636 Introduction to Data Science (1 course).
- One course in each of the four Core Areas. Courses chosen in this section must be distinct from the courses used to satisfy the 5 additional course requirements. Course in italics are recommended (4 courses).
- Four elective courses. Courses may be chosen from the Electives section or the Core Areas section, provided courses are not double-counted (4 courses).
- Data Science Capstone Experience (1 course).
- At lease one semester of seminar.
- WSE Required mini-courses (Academic Ethics, Responsible Conduct of Research).
- Data Science Ethics course.