Disability Services

Graduate students and learners with disabilities at the Whiting School of Engineering (WSE) are served by the Homewood Student Disability Office or the WSE Student Disability Coordinator.  To learn more about how to request accommodations and get information on student disability services view the Student Disability Services site and look below.

Homewood Based Residential Graduate Students (Master's and Doctoral)

The Office of Student Disability Services serves full-time graduate and undergraduate students in the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and the Whiting School of Engineering. In addition, the office serves visiting college students in the JHU Summer Programs and visiting high school students in summer programs sponsored by the School of Arts and Sciences or the School of Engineering.

Engineering for Professionals Master's Students and Post-Collegiate Lifelong Learners

Our office serves graduate students within the Engineering for Professionals (EP) Program and learners in Lifelong Learning (LL) programs in the Whiting School of Engineering. Visit the EP Disability Page for information.

For students whose primary program is not EP, here is a list of disability services staff by school. For other information related to University-wide offerings, please review the university’s student accommodations page.

Postdoctoral Fellows

Postdoctoral Fellows seeking accommodations for a disability should work with the Office of Institutional Equity.