Assistant Research Professor
- Stochastic Processes
- Ph.D. 2009, University of Maryland College Park
- Probability and stochastic processes
- Statistical inference on graphs
- 2014: Joel Dean Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Athreya DP, Donniell E Fishkind, Keith Levin, Vince Lyzinski, Youngser Park, Yichen Qin, Daniel L Sussman, Minh Tang, Joshua Vogelstein, Carey E. Priebe (2018). Statistical inference on random dot product graphs: a survey. Journal of Machine Learning Research.
- Tang M, Athreya A, Lyzinski VL, Sussman DL, Priebe C (2016). A nonparametric two-sample hypothesis testing problem for random graphs. Bernoulli.
- Athreya A, V.Lyzinski , D.J.Marchette , Priebe C, D.L.Sussman , M.Tang (2015). A central limit theorem for scaled eigenvectors of randomdot product graphs. Sankhya Series A.
- V.Lyzinski , D.L.Sussman , M.Tang , Athreya A, Priebe C (2014). Perfect clustering for stochastic blockmodel graphs via adjacency spectral embedding. Electronic Journal of Statistics. 8. 2905-2922.
- Athreya A, Kolba T, Mattingly J (2012). Propagating Lyapunov functions to prove noise-induced stabilization. Electronic Journal of Probability. 17.
- McKinley SA, Athreya A, Fricks J, Kramer P (2012). Asymptotic analysis of microtubule-based transport by multiple molecular motors. Journal of Theoretical Biology. 305. 54--69.
- Lyzinski V, Tang M, Athreya A, Park Y, Priebe C (2015). Community detection and classification in hierarchical stochastic blockmodels. IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering.
- Tang M, Athreya A, Lyzinski V, Sussman DL, Park Y, Priebe C (2015). A semiparametric two-sample hypothesis testing problem for random graphs. Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics.