Financial Mathematics Master’s Program Plan
- Download the blank form in Excel here.
- Download the blank form in PDF here.
- You must either (1) obtain an electronic signature from your advisor or (2) print the form and have your advisor physically sign it. I will not accept emails from advisors indicating that your program plan is approved.
- Once your program plan is signed by your advisor, COMPLETED Program Plan forms must be uploaded here. I will not accept any emailed forms.
Summer Internship/Research Report. This must be completed at the end of your internship before a grade can be posted for the summer.
- Click here for the 2021 Internship or Summer Research Report form.
Click here for the Applied Mathematics & Statistics General Graduate Student Information
Orientation for new students is held during the 2 weeks prior to the start of classes. The Orientation for the incoming Fall 2021 students will begin on August 18, 2021. Incoming students will receive email updates regarding the schedule.
Required Intersession courses are held in January for 2 weeks prior to the start of the Spring semester. Information regarding registration for Intersession will be emailed to enrolled students.
The program regularly receives announcements for employment and internships and these are immediately forwarded to our students. In addition, the links provided below connect to general employment resources.