Johns Hopkins University fosters a collaborative research environment through its centers, institutes, and laboratory facilities, which have been designed to address complex issues and global challenges across multiple disciplines. Below is a brief list of materials-related laboratory facilities at Johns Hopkins.
- Materials Characterization and Processing Facility
- Undergraduate Teaching Lab
- Biomaterials and Drug Delivery Lab
- Integrated Imaging Center
- High-Resolution Analytical Electron Microbeam Facility
- WSE Manufacturing
- Tissue Engineering Lab
- Institute for Cell Engineering Stem Cell Core Facility
- In Vivo Cellular and Molecular Imaging Center
- Whitaker Institute Lithography and Fabrication Facility
- Mass Spectrometry Facility
- X-Ray Crystallography Facility
- NMR Facility
For information about the specific research capabilities and laboratory equipment available within our department, email firstname.lastname@example.org.