How to Apply as a Visiting Graduate
- You must contact the department you are interested in to begin the process for coursework or research.
- Collect your required documents including your letter of approval/invitation.
- Have application fee payment ready to submit (for coursework only).
- Begin the online application by creating an account- be sure to select the Visiting Student Option.
- Upload all required documents.
- Submit your application.
- Notify the department that you have submitted your application.
For information regarding the policies for visiting graduate students and scholars please visit the Graduate Affairs website.