How to Apply as a Concurrent/Combined Student (Approved Combined Programs Only)
- You must contact the department you are interested in to begin the process for combined/concurrent graduate degree. PLEASE NOTE: Applicants applying for Mechanical Engineering may proceed with creating an application without department approval.
- Obtain your unofficial JHU transcripts: Go to http://sis.jhu.edu, enter your JHED ID and password, go to Registration/My Grades and click on View Unofficial Transcript.
- Obtain the email addresses from your recommenders (if applicable).
- Prepare your statement of purpose (if applicable).
- Have your GRE scores sent through ETS using code (if applicable). Note – scores may not be older than 5 years.
- Begin the online application by selecting the correct application for your start term and degree program. Select the Combined Graduate Student option.
- Upload all documents.
- Select Submit. (Application fee is automatically waived).
For information regarding the policies for Combined/Concurrent Degree Students, please visit the Graduate Affairs website.