Assoc Teaching Professor
- Ph.D. 1996, The Johns Hopkins University
- 2016 - Present: PART-TIME LECTURER, Krieger School of Arts & Sciences
- CS Education
- 2017: Robert B. Pond Sr. Excellence in Teaching Award
- "Introduction to Programming for Scientists and Engineers (IPSE)", SIGCSE 2014 conference. Atlanta, GA. March 6, 2014
- "Dual Degree Tracks for Computer Science Majors", SIGCSE 2013 conference. Denver, CO. March 7, 2013
- Selinski J (2014). Using the Culture of Computing to Build Community. Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges. (1). 123-130.