Johns Hopkins Engineering students mentor girls from Baltimore-area schools on renewable energy and the engineering design process.
Latrobe Hall 207
Latrobe Hall 207
- Ph.D. 2006, The Johns Hopkins University
- 2013 - Present: Lecturer, WSE Engineering for Professionals (EP)
- Mirzaei A, Sangree RH, Velchev K, Comeau G, Balh N, Rogers CA, Schafer BW (2015). Seismic capacity-based design of narrow strap-braced cold-formed steel walls. Journal of Constructional Steel Research. 115. 81-91.
- Sangree R, Carstensen JV, Gaynor AT, Zhu M, Guest JK (2015). Topology optimization as a teaching tool for undergraduate education in structural engineering. Structures Congress 2015 - Proceedings of the 2015 Structures Congress. 2632-2642.
- Sangree RH, Schafer BW (2009). Experimental and numerical analysis of a halved and tabled traditional timber scarf joint. Construction and Building Materials. 23(2). 615-624.
- Sangree RH, Schafer BW (2009). Experimental and numerical analysis of a stop-splayed traditional timber scarf joint with key. Construction and Building Materials. 23(1). 376-385.
- Schafer BW, Sangree RH, Guan Y (2008). Floor system design for distortional buckling including sheathing restraint. 19th International Specialty Conference on Recent Research and Developments in Cold-Formed Steel Design and Construction. 1-15.
- Caracoglia L, Sangree RH, Jones NP, Schafer BW (2008). Interpretation of full-scale strain data from wind pressures on a low-rise structure. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. 96(12). 2363-2382.
- Sangree RH, Schafer BW (2008). Field experiments and numerical models for the condition assessment of historic timber bridges: Case study. Journal of Bridge Engineering. 13(6). 595-601.
- Sangree RH, Schafer BW (2006). Covered wooden bridges: A modern analysis at the system and component levels. Proceedings of the Structures Congress and Exposition. 2006. 151.
- Sangree R, Carstensen JV, Gaynor AT, Zhu M, Guest J Topology Optimization as a Teaching Tool for Undergraduate Education in Structural Engineering. Proceedings of the 2015 Structures Congress. 1-11.