- Ph.D. 2010, University of Virginia
- Manbachi A, Logsdon EA, Yazdi Y, Durr NJ (2019). Curricular Advancement of Biomedical Engineering Undergraduate Design Projects Beyond 1 Year: A Pilot Study. Annals of Biomedical Engineering.
- Manbachi A, Kreamer-Tonin K, Walch P, Gamo NJ, Khoshakhlagh P, Zhang YS, Montague C, Acharya S, Logsdon EA, Allen RH, Durr NJ, Luciano MG, Theodore N, Brem H, Yazdi Y (2018). Starting a Medical Technology Venture as a Young Academic Innovator or Student Entrepreneur. Annals of Biomedical Engineering. 46(1).
- Haase E, Logsdon EA (2017). The best of both worlds: An integrated online/on-site Master's program in biomedical engineering. ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings. 2017-June.
- Logsdon EA, Allen R, Durr NJ, Nguyen H (2017). A team leader model for biomedical engineering design team project-definition training and scalable clinical observation (work in progress). ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings. 2017-June.
- Logsdon EA, Finley SD, Popel AS, MacGabhann F (2014). A systems biology view of blood vessel growth and remodelling. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine. 18(8). 1491-1508.
- Hutton DL, Logsdon EA, Moore EM, Gabhann FM, Gimble JM, Grayson WL (2012). Vascular morphogenesis of adipose-derived stem cells is mediated by heterotypic cell-cell interactions. Tissue Engineering - Part A. 18(15-16). 1729-1740.