A new course in physical epigenetics will be available at Johns Hopkins in spring 2017. Students will have the opportunity to critically review cutting edge research papers, research and analyze genomic data, learn about different stages of epigenetic analysis, and draw their own conclusions using modern computational tools.
Ha, Taekjip (TJ)
- Ph.D. 1996, Univ of California Berkeley
- Master of Arts 1991, Univ of California Berkeley
- Bachelor of Science 1990, Seoul National University
- 2015 - Present: PROFESSOR, SOM Biophysics and Biophysical Chemistry
- 2015 - Present: Professor, SOM Biomedical Engineering
- 2009 - Present: Associate Professor, A&S Economics