Inaugural Johns Hopkins Digital Health Day
1800 Orleans St
Baltimore, MD 21287
Energizing Digital Health Innovators to Integrate & Deploy
Digital Health Day is a symposium that brings Johns Hopkins’ very own health tech innovators together in one space to collaborate and impart momentum on fellow innovators in digital health. The day of celebration will demonstrate Johns Hopkins’ leadership in digital health, raise awareness of digital health successes, and help participants learn to incorporate digital health into their clinical, public health, research, and educational career goals.
Happenings for Digital Health Day include:
- A keynote discussion led by Dan Vadhat, the CTO of Medopad.
- A Patient Engagement Panel focusing in on new methods and novel tools for patient engagement.
- A Provider Panel on how to change clinical practice and how providers can lead the change in digital health.
- A Health Systems Panel around global health transformation through digital health through both aspirations and realities.
- A Next Big Idea pitch competition.
- An interactive Digital Health Resource Pavilion for inventors and enthusiasts.