2. Sign in at the Log book. Please make sure to also place your faculty sponsor on the log as well.
3. Insert USB into the computer and pull up the file.
4. Select FILE then PRINT.
5. Under Printer select PRINTER PROPERTIES.
6. Paper/Quality Tab choose Custom under Paper options. Type in 40 X 32 for the measurements.
7. Under the Effects tab choose second option of PRINT DOCUMENT ON and choose Custom 1 40 x 32.
8. Under Finishing tab make sure to choose the option of Landscape.
9. Select OK and then PRINT.
The poster will finish printing within 30 minutes. Please make sure you retrieve the poster in that amount of time or make arrangements to have someone else pick up the poster for you.
For a complete version of the instructions click HERE.
Please Note: The background of the poster must be in white for it to print properly.