- Please EMAIL the designated contact for the room you wish to reserve.
- Please observe room capacities. Seating is only available for the number of people listed per room. Chairs from adjacent offices, labs, and conference rooms are NOT available for use in conference rooms.
- Student groups may reserve conference rooms with authorization from a faculty member.
- Food is allowed in all conference rooms and the auditorium. However, each group is expected to clean up by the end of their reserved time slot, as other groups might be coming to use the room immediately afterwards. Tables for food may be obtained from facilities (6-8063). For assistance with room clean up or trash removal, please contact custodial services (6-8931).
In addition, please make sure the whiteboards are erased, projector turned off, and room is left locked in a neat condition.
Note: after clicking on some of the “View availability” links below you will be prompted to log in to a calendar by using your JHED id. You MUST type the following when you log in: “win\JHED” (replace your JHED id in place of the word JHED, and don’t forget the backslash). Please send any questions about viewing calendars to Mary-Joe Hickey email@example.com.
- Capacity: 93
- AV: 2 projectors and screens; content audio; speech reinforcement; computer
- Room Phone Extension: none
- Contact: Ruth Scally
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- View availability »