Student Services

In addition to providing academic support and counseling, the Office of Academic Affairs offers a variety of services to aid undergraduate and graduate students. We connect students with resources at JHU to help them achieve their professional and graduate school goals, address personal and social concerns, and ensure that they get the most out of their time here. For additional information about the resources available to students, visit the website for Homewood Student Affairs.

Back to top