Departmental Resources

These resources are intended primarily for faculty, students, and staff of the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.


New Student Hire Information

If you are a new graduate or visiting student, or an undergraduate entering the payroll system, you must complete the New Hire form below in order to be entered into our payroll system. The forms contains instructions for properly entering your personal and direct-deposit information into the JHU ChemBE Personnel System.

For important New Hire policy and procedure information, please read over this Student Payroll Presentation prepared by our Senior Research Service Analyst. Be sure to download and complete the New Hire Student Form before seeing our staff.

If you need a blue JCard as well, please fill out this application and deliver it to ID Card Services, Homewood Student Affairs, 51 Garland Hall.


ChemBE Departmental Forms

Need ChemBE keys? Download and complete this form (requires PI signature for approval).

Reporting your weekly hours? Complete this form and submit it to your supervisor.

Requesting a reimbursement? Make sure your receipt indicates method of payment, date, name, and amount to be reimbursed. All employees are only reimbursed through their next cycle paycheck. Fill out this form and turn it in to the Administrative Coordinator (Maryland Hall 221). Please note you will not be reimbursed for any tax charged. This is a strict University-wide policy.

Back to top